Saturday, July 3, 2010

I LOVE MY SIBLINGS!!

I have the best siblings! I love them because they always play with me, they care about me and they are good examples for me.
Emilie always is willing to play school with me. While we play she teaches me new things like my times tables.
Jonathan is very athletic. He always wants to do athletic things with me like play basketball and teach me how to play soccer.
Sophia always wants to play with me. Whenever we play together we have so much fun and never want to stop. We play Polly Pockets, American Girl Dolls, house and school.
Ezra is always so funny. He says things like "Stop bustin' my chops!" and has great WWF wrestling moves.
Mia has the cutest smile and loves me to play with her. I love to get her up in the morning because she is so excited to see me. I like to play airplane with her and race with her. I always fake lose!
I really love my family and I think that they are the best family on the earth!

5 comments:

marilee said...

Annie, you do have fun siblings! I bet they love you too... Hadley can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Marilyn said...

Annie, what a wonderful blog..keep it up! It is so great that you have such a great love for your brothers and sister, they will be your best friends your whole life.

Jenny and Jonny said...

Annie, what a fun blog you have! I am so excited to see you this summer.

Love, Jenny

Jonny said...

Annie - great blog entry. You and your siblings are awesome. I think your next blog should be about your Uncle Jonny. Whadda ya think?

Camille said...

Annie! I agree! You do have the best siblings in the whole world! Keep up the writing. I can't wait to hear what you have to say next!

Heart You!

Mom