I love Mrs. Rivera. First of all, we have the same color of hair. Hers is a little darker than mine but we are both red! Mrs. Rivera's class is the funnest in the whole school. Mrs. Rivera doesn't get mad. If someone is doing something bad and they are not listening, she won't get mad. They just have to go sit on a chair. Mrs. Rivera says that I am a really good worker and I have really good hand writing. She makes me happy. I liked that we had book buddies. Fourth graders read us books. Everybody has a partner and they read us Frog and Toad and Chicken Little. And they read us The Candy Store and a math ABC book. We also got to have Drummlin Farm people come. They brought us turtles and ducks. We got to hold them. Then we had to wash our hands because germs were on us. My favorite thing of the year was the Chicken Festival. We got to sing songs like "I don't want to be a chicken! I don't want to be a duck!" Next year Mrs. Rivera will be in first grade. I hope I will be in her class again.
4 comments:
Annie,
You said wonderful things about Mrs. Rivera. I hope you tell her about your blog so she can read what you said about her.
I love reading your blog
Grandpa
Gaby says that 1st grade is awesome and she hopes you get your same teacher again. Have you started your countdown to California yet?
Annie,
Jonny and I can't believe you're already going into first grade! It sounds like you have so much fun with whatever you're involved in, and we can tell you have lots of friends from your birthday party pictures on the Ebert family blog. We love you and we're excited to see you this summer.
I love Mrs. Rivera, too! I really enjoyed visiting your class with you, Annelise, when I was in Boston. I love your blog, including the fun pictures of you. And I love being a redhead, too! Grandma Gretta
Post a Comment