Friday, June 27, 2008

I Love my Friends!

I love my friends! These are some of my friends. Their names are Catherine J., Emily, Mary Kate, Kathryn K., and Amanda. We were very lucky this year in Mrs. Rivera's class because there were so many fun girls! If I wasn't in Mrs. Rivera's class I wouldn't be in Katherine K's class. She was my friend before I even went to kindergarten. When my friends come over to play, I like to do crafts with them in our art room. One time for Valentines Day, we cut out a heart and stuck little ity bity pictures all over it. I also like to play house with them. Sometimes we play outside in our backyard. We jump on the trampoline and go on the zip line. Most of all I love all of my friends because they are really fun to play with and are nice.   

No comments: